S&W M&P 2.0 9MM Hush Puppy...

Newbie1975

Hello Everyone,

New to the boards so if I'm posting in the wrong area, please LMK and I will delete this post. I'm looking to purchase the firearm above from a reputable, verifiable Dealer. Please PM me if you can help... appreciate it.

Newbie1975

You're in the revolver sub-forum and the gun you are seeking is a pistol. There are buy/sell areas though. To post a buy or sell request though you must be an established member for at least thirty days and have made at least 25 meaningful posts on general topics.

You must be an active member of TFL. In order to start a thread in the Gun Show you must have been a member for at least 30 days and have 25 MEANINGFUL posts in the other discussion forums. In other words, "+1", emoticons, fluffed comments, etc. without a meaningful statement involved do not apply. Postings in the Gun Show Forum, with the exception of the Feedback subforum, do not add to post count. In addition, we expect you to continue to contribute to the forum. Using the Gun Show forums as a free storefront, without being active in other forums, will result in loss of privileges.

Yes, but the particular firearm looks to be limited. The websites that do have them are out of stock and I don't see one becoming available anytime soon unless I can find a dealer that has one inventoried. I was hoping for help on these boards...

Hey 44caliberkid,

Thanks for the suggestion but the website is a scam... hoping someone here can help with a reputable, verifiable dealer.

...contacted S&W but they don't have the capability of finding a dealer. They did however offer me a solution to try and call around to see if I can find one?.. I'll just try and call the entire continental US starting today and hope i find one, some year...

...contacted S&W but they don't have the capability of finding a dealer. They did however offer me a solution to try and call around to see if I can find one?.. I'll just try and call the entire continental US starting today and hope i find one, some year...

S&W doesn’t have a running inventory of every retail store. You have to do some legwork on what is a not particularly common product.

If you get me the SKU I can try and help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S&W M&P 2.0 9MM Hush Puppy...

I looked around in my usual places and I can’t find any. Maybe try the auction sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back