S.W.F.A.

Ldoll

Has anyone ordered any scopes from this company? Are they reliable? Do the scopes arrive in good condition? I would like to support my local gun dealers, but know can seem to find the scope i'm looking for. Thanks.

Great prices and great service, speedy shipping as well. I would not hesitate to use them again.

------------------
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war.

Ldoll,
Not enough good can be printed about this company. I order from them all the time, have visited their shop several times, inventory is incredible, Chris gives great advice, service is the name of their game.
You won't be disappointed.

------------------
Either learn to hit what you aim at, or take track lessons.

I've used them too, and would do so again. Competitive prices, fast shipping and the merchandise arrives in excellent condition.

Cliff

Thumbs up here for SWFA.

I ordered a Trijicon Reflex from them on a Friday and received it at my door on the following Monday.

Okay, so they only had to ship it 40 miles, but still not bad for an Internet purchase! :D

------------------
Bulldawg: NRA, GOA, TSRA, Shiner Bock Connoisseur.
Bulldawg's Firearms Page

Thanks for the information. I ordered a leupold tactical (6X42) on tuesday and recieved it on thursday, all the way in Pa. Next time I order a scope it will be from them.

------------------

L.D.

Back