S&W Developments?

sox

Has anyone heard of anything new potentially this upcoming year? I wish S&W would develop their line of J frames by exploring some other calibers. e.g. 5 shot .32ACP in titanium, a 2.5 or 3" airlite in .22WMR.

Unlike most other companies, Smith & Wesson does not disclose new product information until they're ready for delivery. And until Shot Show in February, don't think that anything new will be shown to the public.

Most new acquisitions typically don't R&D for a few years or until they get their finances in order. Don't expect Smith & Wesson to do anything different.

But, you can always dream!

Robert

Rather than investing in junk science, such as the second smart gun research project, I would like to see them........refute the agreements.......get their quality control back up to Taraus level.

Untill then they can rot and I will enjoy their older guns that were built with function and pride of workmanship at the fore instead of catering to the latest fad.

Sam.....ex S&W dealer.

Have to agree with the other posters. They'd sell more guns by ripping up that agreement than by introducing a dozen new gun lines.

Only S&W's I have are used, won't buy anything till the agreement is history. If one shops around some deals can be had at times. Seems more used ones are turning up lately.

Back