S&W 625-7 .45 Colt Classic????-

Alaska Roy

Greetings all, I read that the 625-7 Classics were a Lou Horton special run? Anyone know how many were made and does anyone have any experience with this underlugged and compensated, I think it's a six inch?
It just figures I'd fall in lust for a gun I've never seen and can't find!
Thanks all.

Go to the Old Town Station website and order their book on S&W's. Very nice book. Has as complete a coverage of modern 44's as you'll find.

Incidentally if you look at the Lew Horton Web site you'll see a couple current revolvers chambered in 45 Colt. I've got one. A Heritage series M25. With its 6.5 inch barrle it is clearly more accurate then my Performance Center 44 Magnum Extreme with a 12 inch barrel.

These are expensive revolvers but they are also well worth the money!

Hey Roy-
According to my book, the 625-7 was a standard production piece made in 1998. This engineering change was when this piece went with the MIM parts and frame mounted firing pin. What Kenneth said about the PC guns is correct. I love mine...dewey

Thanks For the Note Dewey!-

FYI, I spoke to a guy on another forum who mentioned that Lew Horton had 75 units made up in 4 inch underlug Power Ports and either 200 or 500 units had the six inch barrels?
I found one used for $675.00 and am haggling. Thanks again.

?????

Hey ROY-
Would you mind telling me where and what forum the post on the Horton's was on ?

TXS.....dewey

Back