S&W 3913 or Sig 239-The Update

CX2

First-Thanks everbody for taking time to answer my post. Everybody's info was very helpful and fun to read.

Second-I bought the Sig 239-DAO-9mm.

Third-I love it.

I'll update further, but for now I have to go to work.

You won't regret it. Killer pistol. Gotta get the Hogue grip though.

[This message has been edited by dent guy (edited December 14, 1999).]

Hoorah!!! You made a wise choice. SIG Sauers are excellent pistols and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. SIG Arms stands behind their products 100% and that is a major plus. Now for the tough part, which holster to get?

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Hate to be redundant here, but damn good choice... I think that S&W pistols are crap.. Granted, my experience of them is limited, but that's because my first couple expereiences were bad enough that I wanted nothing more to do with them... Course, I'll take a S&W revolver Anyday!

------------------
"...you're thinkin was that 5 shots or was it 6? Well, you've gotta ask yourself one question: Do you feel lucky??? ...Well, do ya PUNK!?!?

I don't what to sound redundent,either, but it's a wonderful pistol. I shot is side by side against my G17 which I've owned for sometime and shoot well. The Sig buried the Glock. The only thing the Glock has over the Sig would be less muzzle flip. But, with a 9mm, there is little to no flip anyway.

Somebody-I can't remember who-said, I would appreciate Sig's attention to detail. I DO!
The only thing better than the outside of the gun is the inside. Quality thoughout.

I bought the DAO because I prefer one type of trigger instead of two. Also, the Sig's trigger is smooth the DAO is easy to shoot.

Yes, the frame is the same as the traditional double-action pistol.

Two questions-
1. Can I dry-fire my Sig? I asked this on Sigforum got one response, and I can't acess the info the gentleman gave me.

2. Any holster recommendations?

Back