S&W 31-1

smee78

Well it happed yet again, I stopped into a pawn shop that I don't normally visit and they had a S&W 31-1. Its got moderate holster wear, is a 3" model, wood grips and it passed all check out's just fine. I bought (on lay-a-way) this one to be a shooter, as my other one is in perfect condition. Once I get it home I will perform a good cleaning on this one, looks like someone covered it in some varnish or something? What's not to love about a 32Long.:D

Sweet...

I, too, absolutely adore the .32s...

They're so polite when you pull the trigger.

I have two .32-20s (1 Smith and 1 Colt), a circa 1917 Regulation Police, a circa 1935 Colt Police Positive, a snubby Model 32, an ancient US Revolver company .32 S&W that was my great grandfather's, a equally old H&R breaktop that was my other great grandfather's, and a CZ-70.

Really want to get a couple more .32 autos...

The bad part is I just picked up one of the Beretta 81's last month from Classic. I did not plan on adding another "new to me" gun so soon, but I guess when they are available you have to strike. There is just something that I like about the 32cal and the guns that fire them.

Where are the pictures??? You know better. We Gotta See.:D

I have a 4" barreled 31-1. It was my first 32 Long revolver. I tried 32acp in it first and couldn't hit the ground in front of me. So I borrowed my uncles dies and found the stuff to reload 32 long and never looked back. With ammo made for them they shoot very good groups.

Now I have two model 30-1s with 2" and 3" barrels and a 431PD in 32 mag. They are some of my favorite guns to shoot and just admire. I am always on the hunt for a new 32 gun.

I would like to suggest if you like 32s try and find a Ruger Single Six with adjustable sights in 32 mag. I have two of them and will never sell them. One each goes to my two sons.

The gun is on lay-a-way at the moment, I will post some pictures once I get it.

I have a Ruger Single Six in 32H&R with a birds head grip and vaquero style sights and a SP101 in 32 H&R, I would love to pick up a 327 LCRX but haven't found a nice used one yet. I have been looking for a while with out luck. I would love one of the S&W 431PD 32's but they are on the rare side and pricy.

Back