RUGER22/45

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjones

Just bought one and wonder how accurate,dependable,I traded a tomcat and 100.00 for a new one and think i got a good deal I like the feel and balance of it. haven't had time to go to the range yet. next week

I've owned the 3.5" bull barrel blued version with adjustable sights for a few months now.

My first time at the range I had some feed problems, but when I took it to my gunsmith he showed me that it was weak ammo (some Federal Classic). (I had him polish the feedramp for $15 bucks, but he didn't think I needed a trigger job.) I now shoot only high velocity stuff (CCI Mini Mags and Stingers, etc.) and have had no problems at all.

The gun works great and is accurate. Sighting it in didn't take very long, either. I've done a good bit of shooting with my arm on a rest and am quite satisfied with its accruacy. It looks pretty cool, too, IMHO.

Cheers.

Sheldon,

I've had one for several years. Very accurate and dependable. In fact it's packed up in my range bag for tomorrow.

Feeds every type of ammo I've ever tried in it. Seems to be most accurate with the Winchester Super-X stuff, but not by much.

I installed a bunch of Volquartsen parts and the trigger is now very nice. Polished the feed ramp with a felt tipped Dremel and rouge. Don't know if it was needed, but it shure helps keep that area clean.

Good Luck...

Joe

------------------
Go NRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back