Ruger satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

leedesert

I just wanted to praise a company that gave me great service. I had to send my P97 back to Ruger due to a glitch in the trigger pull. They spent over 2 hrs with me on the phone helping me try to fix it with out sending it in. I didn't want to give it up for service since it's my primary CCW. We finally determined it needed to go.
They recieved it over night and had it repaired and test fired in 2 days. The technician called me when it was done and said the trigger pull on it now is sweeter then any others he's felt (of the P97's). They replaced the trigger area parts and fine tuned it make sure I was happy.
Here's the kicker. He told me they were sending me a check to reimberse me for my orrigional shiping cost ($24). I was very pleased but said that I wish I known that because I would have wanted an accesory instead of the cash. He asked what I wanted and I told him another 8 rnd magazine to go with the 2 I have. He said no problem, we'll send that too. So now I'm getting a $24 check, an extra 8rd magazine, a trigger pull that has been detailed, And will have it back less then one week after I sent it.

I felt good about my Ruger purchase but now I am damn proud to have given my money to a class act like Sturm, Ruger & company.

Did I mention I love the gun too....he he

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

[This message has been edited by leedesert (edited November 19, 1999).]

Gee thanks. Sure do appreciate this post. Like I wasn't already in enough trouble with the wife over the S&W 625-3 3" .45acp I recently bought, you just knocked me off the fence and now I want to buy a P97! Really glad to hear about the great Ruger service.

Monty

Monty,
You will like the P97. I orrigionaly bought this because I wanted a 45ACP for carry bought could not afford some of the others. Now that I have it, and have shot everything from Glock to S&W, I no longer feel like I sacrificed. She'll put lead in a pattern no bigger then a mans heart out to 25yds. Probably better in a bench rest. For a mid size gun it's pretty light too. With a full mag she's about 30 ounce.

I got mine back yesterday and the trigger pull is perfect now. Got a new mag out of it too.

------------------

Monty,
You will like the P97. I orrigionaly bought this because I wanted a 45ACP for carry bought could not afford some of the others. Now that I have it, and have shot everything from Glock to S&W, I no longer feel like I sacrificed. She'll put lead in a pattern no bigger then a mans heart out to 25yds. Probably better in a bench rest. For a mid size gun it's pretty light too. With a full mag she's about 30 ounce.

I got mine back yesterday and the trigger pull is perfect now. Got a new mag out of it too.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back