Ruger Redhawk Triger pull

Mag-na-port did the action job on my Redhawk. Really smooth and easy now. No misfires so far. I'm no expert on triggers, but other guys at our club are. They say the work was excellent. I had other work done at Mag-na-port. I'm completely satisfied with everything about the company. L

Keith -- My Redhawk took about 5 months at Mag-na-port. I had the barrel cut to 4", target crown, barrel lettering removed, all sharp edges on the gun removed, ports, Freedom Arms front sight, action job, and velvet hone (frosted finish). The whole job cost me about $450. The work was perfect. I see on their website an action job on the Ruger is $105. You can see what the gun looks like at Bowen Classic Arms' website. It looks just like his Alpine Conversion. Mag-na-port's website is http://www.magnaport.com/

thanks Ludwig

i will check them out .did not no they did that kind of work thanks for the info. will it shoot better than it did might be a stupid question but had to ask,thanks,keith

Keith -- Yes, the Redhawk shoots a lot tighter groups than before it went to Mag-na-port. I can now get 1.75" at 25 yards offhand sometimes, and a little better off a rest. It was 2.5" before. I was referred to Mag-na-port by a sharp sixgunner who had his Redhawk done there. I copied what he did. You will not be sorry if you use them. I dealt with Donna. Nice lady. I'm going to send another project gun to them when I decide what it's going to be. L

Back