Ruger parts interchange?

BlkHawk73

I have a Ruger Blackhawk in .41 magnum. I have installed a Burris 2x using a Burris mount and Redfield rings and a SBH hammer for easier scope clearance. I now wish to install a Bisey gripframe but keep the SBH hammer and the stock trigger. Ruger service says the entire Bisle trigger assembly (INTERNALS) must be installed to function with the Bisley gripframe. I don't really want to deviate from my original pla. Is this possible? Thanks.

BLKHAWK:
I have seen this posted in another area and am not familiar with the parts interchange your are suggesting. If I might suggest, contact Ruger for that information. The parts interchane referred to in my heading is for Hard Ware Guns.

HJN

Suggest you get a parts list for the Ruger Bisley. If the part # is different from the Blackhawk, then the parts are unique. Ruger may be concerned about fitting, function and safety of the firearm if certain parts are changed.

Talked with a Ruger afficionado (sp?) this past weekend at a gunshow. The Proposed idea I had of Keeping my SBH hammer and the orginal trigger and installing a Bisley gripframe will work w/o any additional 'smithing. This will not however, work on the "3-screw" models. Hopefully ordering new gripframe soon...results later.

Back