Ruger P97 holster/sights

pmglock

Just bought a P97 and need a good holster (prefferably kydex or concealex) and aftermarket sights. Is Fobus going to make holsters for the polymer P-series? Has anyone tried the Williams firesights? Any advice or information on other options for this pistol appreciated.

pm

Check out http://www.kytac.com They make some of the best kydex gear I`ve seen. I have their Braveheart IWB holster for my P-97 and I love it. Mine was the second one they`d done,the first was Mas Ayoobs. I would`ve had to send my gun in to have the holster made but Mas`s was there so he molded my holster on his P-97. Dave at Kytac said he`d be getting one himself so it shouldn`t be a problem now. BTW I`m gonna be trading my P-97 soon (believe it or not the hammer bites me) and the holster will be for sale. It wasn`t cheap but it`s good enough I plan to get one for my CZ-75. As for sights I have a Williams front firsight on one of my rifles and I`m not too impressed with it. It`s not all that bright. The handgun sights may be better though. Marcus

Back