ruger m77

1chig

i have, or i should say a friend has a ruger M77 220 swift. I am looking for a stock that will fit it. Original or aftermarket. The one that is on it is in bad shape. I have done several stocks for him but this one is to far gone for me to tackle.Does anyone know where i can get one?

There's a mcmillan on Gunsamerica that fits tang safety m77's. The guy has had it listed forever so he may deal on it. Or it may be like most GA classifieds I find.....an offer to buy is met with "oh yeah, I sold that three months ago but forgot to change my listing."
If you want aftermarket new, take your pick. Mcmillan, hs precision, hogue, etc etc make stocks for that rifle. About anything from a hundred bucks to more than the gun is worth.

You can watch e-Bay for stocks for Ruger 77. You can order a semi-finished stock from Richards MicroFit for a Ruger 77 and finish it yourself. You can buy a Bell & Carlson drop-in for a Ruger 77. Shop around at gun shows or gun stores (you remember those, they used to have people who actually knew something about guns selling to the customers). Call a few gunsmiths, see if they have any take-off stocks.

Your best bet would be the internet. Just google m77 stock. There is a ton of them out there and you should be able to find the exact one you need for probably around $100.

Back