Ruger International help needed

Nightwind15

Inactive
I need a rear sight and base for my Ruger M77 International. Can someone please sell me one or direct me to one. None on Ebay (but there has been) and none anywhere I can find on the net. My Ruger was modified by RJ Renner and he installed a peep sight on it.

All help would be appreciated .

Thank you in advance.

sarmstrong@allsportinc.com

speculation

Just guessing, but I'd be thinking that Ruger did not make the rear sight in house and that it would be some type of Williams or Lyman. The base could well be another matter and I could see that as some type of Ruger produced item. Just speculation......good luck with your quest.

checked

Just looked at images of the M77 sight. Would the rear sight base offered by New England Custom Gun (not cheap) work? Unknown if barrel contours and hole spacing would match your International, but a good 'smith might get it to work.

If you want to restore the International, I get it......but speaking for myself, I would rather have a peep if tastefully done and functional. Your rifle of course, you can do what you want..........but curious as why you want to swap the sights back to OEM?

Back