Ruger 22/45 mark ii target 5.5 inch barell

kuz301

Inactive
I have a Ruger 22/45 Mark II (5.5 Inch barrel) that I purchased long time ago and maybe put 500/600 rounds in it. Very smooth trigger, It has few scratches from the guns cabinet but always kept clean. I'm wondering how much I can get for it if I need to sell it.
Thanks in advance.

A new MkIV 22/45 has a MSRP of $409. With your low round count, and being a MkII which some people prefer, I'd say try to get $300, take $250.

Thanks Mike. It comes with 4 slightly used mags and 3 new mags. I have 2 new Mark III with 4 Inc barrel one with threaded barrel and no site and the other has site and regular barrel. Love the Ruger 22/45.

With 7 mags, it may be worth all of $300.

I bought a lightly used MkII 22/45 about 20 years ago with 5 mags for $150. It's seen 10's of thousands of rounds since, and still working great. All I've done to it was install all new springs here about two years ago.

Ruger 22/45 Mark III Fixed Sight

I'm looking for a plain fix sight set for my new Ruger 22/45 Mark III (No fiber optic). It has an adjustable one but I don't like it. I can not find it on shopruger.com. Any idea?
Thanks.

Back