RUGER 10/22 Optics help!!

Bhs40

Inactive
Hey guys, appreciate your time. Just bought a ruger 10/22 I-tac. All of the other threads I found on this subject people weren't wanting to spend money on their optics. I would like to spend up to 300$. My favorite so far is the redfield counterstrike. The reason I would rather get a red dot is because it will be fore hunting rabbits. If one of you still think I should get a scope let me know. Again thanks for your time.

My suppressed 10/22 wears a burris fastfire red dot. Shooting mostly subsonic ammo so that limits range a bit.

Super light and fast handleing

My other 10/22 has a 1-4 leupold on it for a little more mag if i want it. Most of the time that scope is set at 1x.....

I think a red dot or other. None magnified optic is fine on a 22. Not reaching out to 600, right?

Chalk up another happy Burris Fastfire III owner. I have the 3 moa dot version. Perfect for rabbit. Real small, and i've got no need for a laser on a .22 red dot or other hunting rifle, but redfield does make pretty good optics.

I agree that a 22lr does not need magnified optics. I put some Tech Sights on my marlin 60 and love them.

The apereture sights gave me WAY better accuracy and faster target acquisition, I really can't say enough good things about these sights.

The price does seem a little high ($90 for the rear apereture, front post, and interchangable size peeps) but I feel it was worth it.

Last edited:
Back