ruger 10/22 magnum

longhair

alright, has anybody out there bought one of these yet? the guy at the gun shop said he's had one but sold it already. he sats he sells it for around $350. if you got one tell me about........pleeeeaaaassseee.

------------------
fiat justitia

longhair,

Bought one day before XMAS and have had it out to the range one time when temps where in the high 20's.

Used CCI Maxi Mags (40 gr, FMJ) and got decent (for me) groupings at 50 yards with 2 misfeeds for 50 rounds. Also 100 rounds of CCI Maxi Mag +V (30 gr, JHP) with slightly better groupings & one misfeed. I posted an ammo question over at guns.com and Winchester 40gr JHP was recommended by someone who's judgement I trust. Not as accurate as my 10/22T but I did not expect it to be.

Someone over at shooters.com had a lot of problems with his and sent it back to Ruger.

That's all the feedback I've seen so far.

JBP

DLD, yeah i like the little magnum, i think they're good for all sorts of things. but around here they're known for outlawing. and we do seem to have an abundance of outlaw hunting that goes on. they're fun for good long distance shots on squirrel. :)

JBP, that was what i was wondering about was how it functioned and how it shot. thanks for the reply.

------------------
fiat justitia

Back