Ruger 10/22 Bullpup and other mods????

REALM

Has anyone tried or seen the bullpup stock for the Ruger 10/22? How is it and how does it work? and how do these... Magazine? Ejection? Barrel? etc. compare to the 10/22 on the factory stock?

I've heard the Muzzlelite kits are cheaply made, but how cheap is it? I'm not looking for anything fancy for just a .22, since there isn't much power there.

Any pictures of any of your 10/22? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by REALM (edited January 03, 2000).]

Ever handle one of those assault style air soft pellet guns? The quality is a few notches below that.

Why don't you put a bull barrel and good stock on it? I think you'd be surprised at the accuracy.

Had a Muzzlelite on a Mini14. They are pretty cheaply built (but the plastic's good quality - glass-filled polycarbonate looks like), the trigger sucks (as you've a ~12" "pusher rod" which engages the trigger), the sights are worse. The package size was very nice however & I got to meet a lot of folks at the range - "What the hell it that!?"

Too, when shooting, you're resting your head right next to the action & the noise is just strange.

They are fun to play with but don't expect anything much above that. They certainly are not an "accuracy kit."

Back