Ruger 10/22 accessories.

ReB

Inactive
I guys. I have a 10/22 with a draganuv synthetic stock, a Weaver 8x12x40mm scope, sling, and three 25 shot mags. Does anyone have an idea of how much the total package would be worth?

These kind of questions are really rather hard to answer as pricing is generally a regional thing. What may cost $10 in one part of US may run around $30 in another part of US. Plus there's the rest of the world to consider, where there are no restrictions or different restrictions than US. Also supply sources are different, therefore components could be different though functionally the same (example would be scopes). Where I live this would probably run around $350, depending on whether it had an action job etc.

Blued or stainless barrel?What condition is the scope in?fal308 is right in there, three mags fetch $120 alone.What the heck is up with that?I would think those should be cheap,and plenteous.

------------------
David
www.tactec.net

The scope is in excellent condition. I was driving thumb tacks with it from 75 yards. It's a stainless barrel. Heck, I have more mags than that. I have the original rotary 10-shot mag that came with it. The three I told you about, and then a dumpy 50-shot and a half-way decent 30 shot.

Back