Rossi M711/971 VRC

vaquero aleman

:D Got my 357 mag back from M&M Gunsmithing. Can't wait to try it out.

BEFORE:
010.jpg

AFTER:
006.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
If anybody is wondering...

This Rossi(post above) revolver has the body of an M711 and the 6" VRC barrel of an M971. M&M Gunsmithing of Alexandria VA sold and changed out the barrel($150 +shipping), since they purchased the rights, parts, etc.. of "Interarms" products.;)

Here is an actual M971 VRC:
90b2d212a97ea28c8f0c5e17daa84f2c.jpg

Last edited:
sweet!! i have the snub version of the 971, is good gun. the wife actually claims it as hers, although i use it some for cc and as a car gun. good gun for the money, im sure youll enjoy it!!

I had an Interarms Rossi 971 4" stainless too...great gun. Lost it in a freak backcountry hunting drop. Probably still out there fifteen years on!

Grips for 711

Hello Everyone I have been looking for some wood or looks like wood for my Rossi M711 This 711 is so old it is hard to find other grips There has got to be another pistol out there that will interchange for the 711 Taurus or SW or another Rossi Mine is a Interarms Rossi w/ AMADED on the barrel Has any one have a idea where else I can look I have gotten about 10 different places people have sent to me and No luck Thanks

Back