Rossi by Taurus revolver

MusHraeddur

i'm thinking about picking up a rossi by taurus .357 mag snubbie revolver. it's brand new, and selling for a nice price of 239.00. it comes with taurus' great lifetime warranty and feels really comfortable in my hand. it has a 2" barrel and 6 shots. any opinions of this gun?

well, it has a 6 round cylinder, 2" barrel, typical j-frame, nice rubber grips with shallow finger grooves, has a nice weight and feel to it. it's a .357. they dealer is selling a .38 for the same price. it's the same except it is only a 5 shot. (smaller round 5shot, larger round 6 shot...hmmm, that doesn't make much since to me). i'm not sure why the .38 cost the same either. if figure if i buy the .357 i can shoot both rounds, get an extra shot in, and still pay the same price.

for those of you who didn't know this, apparently taurus has bought out rossi and continues to make guns under the rossi name. these guns also have "made by taurus" ingraved on them as well. taurus offers the same lifetime warranty on their rossi models as they do with their taurus guns.

This sounds like...

...the M462; if so, you will like it.

I have had one for several months now; really like the high-polish stainless [howdy, Mike Irwin...LOL!] and it is a real pleasure to shoot. It's also surprisingly accurate...guess that QC with the newer stuff produced on CNC machines is going to be much better.

At that price, and with the warranty you get, it's hard to beat as a medium-horsepower wheelgun.

I have a rossi 971 which is a 4" medium frame .357. I like it alot. It is my house gun. It is accurate and it is well made. For $239 it sounds like you can't go wrong. I used have the 5 shot .38 rossi also. It was a good revolver too.

i just bought it. the model is R461. i can't wait to shoot it. i really hope it will shoot well and accurate. i'm planning on carrying it in an ankle holster as a back up to my HK USP compact .40. thanks for the replies.

Back