Rossi 461 springs

jetinteriorguy

I just picked up a nice little Rossi 461 with a 3" barrel. I really like the feel of this gun and it has a very nice SA trigger, but the DA trigger pull is a lot heavier than I like. So I checked Wolff springs and all they offer springs for are for Taurus revolvers. Can anyone tell me if the Taurus springs work in the Rossi or any other source for lighter springs.

Well, I went to the range and tried 9 different loads in both .38 and .357 with pretty good results. When the gun actually functioned at least. The cylinder kept locking up on me and there is definitely something mechanical not right with this gun. DA was literally non functional to get a good feel for it, but SA was good when I could get the cylinder to turn. Moderate .357 loads were not bad, but a full on hot .357 was accurate but quite a hand full with the grips that came on the gun. I have 5 of my .38 loads that shot very nice, but again function problems. I'm going to have to pop the side plate off and see what's going on. I'm going to contact the guy I bought it from and if it's something broken mechanically see if he will refund my money.

Back