Rossi .357 Magnum snub nose

Here's a review I did recently on a Rossi 462. I bought this revolver from a LGS about 6 months or so ago. So far it's been a great revolver, but I did need to do some trigger work on it when I bought it. A good cleaning would have probably fixed the issue, but I went a little further. After about 500 rounds or so, it hasn't had any issues and is actually pretty accurate..... for a snub nose with basically just a front sight.

If you like the video, please subscribe.

Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27gp6z0zwo

Last edited:
Nice overview of the gun. I had a 461 years ago and sold it, but that was back before I was into revolvers much at all. I wish I still had it-six shots of .357 is no joke.

I've had 3 - 461/462's. The first two were fine revolvers. The 3rd. completely jammed. Thankfully I was on the range and not in a situation or I would have been meat. Up to that time, I would have sworn by Rossi but not anymore.
I'll stick with my Rugers and maybe down the line will pickup a Smith.

I just ordered one today from Kygunco. It's a blem/refurb with a full warranty for $226. At that price I thought I'd give it a shot.
By the way, great review and good advice on the cleaning prior to shooting.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses!

I got an email "sale paper" about the blemish guns at KY GUN CO the other day, they are really cheap..... I wonder how bad the blemishes are.

Back