home in Nyack, NY, she is ready to move to a
house that has more privacy and security. The
house, "Pretty Penny," was named by a friend of
Helen Hayes, the former owner of the Nyack home,
because the friend said "The place must have cost
a pretty penny." Rosie bought the 150 year old house
for $770,000 in 1996 and with the renovations the
new listing price is $2.75 million.

Sheesh! What a shame there is not enough security there!

Not bad...spend $1.06 million, get $2.75 million. In 3 yrs get your investment back plus 159% profit. No wonder she and Hillary are friends.

Its them dratted homeless people, they're making me look bad

(snortle, giggle)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

What a hippocrite. Those poor homeless people show up at her house and suddenly she needs more security and privacy (read: freedom) - but we peasants can't have that stuff.

We should all be in jail, remember?

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

I wonder if the buyer is going to be Hillary. You know,on one of those no money down, low payment deals? Naw... Rosie's in it for the money.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Slick Willie is probably going to buy it for Monica. He can write it of as an "entertainment" expense.

Somebody should call the humane society on the mad cow. She openly on her show always mentions hating squirrels and using a slingshot to keep them away from her bird feeders. You know that with out the proper training and supervision she is destined to maim and cripple, or even kill a few of them. I also believe that they (slingshots) are illegal to use or even posses on Long Island. She is probably going to move to a more secluded location so she can shoot them with the guns she stole while working for K-Mart. Something should be done about her.

SAVE THE SQUIRRELS !! He He He He He. (tongue in cheek)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Franz (edited December 20, 1999).]

More security????

What about the rest of us who can't afford 7-figure houses, security gates, personal bodyguards, etc. I guess we're just the little people whose lives are meaningless to her.

Of course Rosie would feel a lot safer if we gun-owners were all locked up. Professional bodyguards would be exempt, of course. After all, everyone Rosie knows can afford them.

hmmm..I wonder if the homeless will see any of that 2.75 million? could go a long ways toward food, blankets, sandwiches...SHELTERS to keep them off the street! Think it will happen? like I said in another post, I would have loved to have seen her face when she was running around, trying to figure out how she would defend herself when the homeless payed a visit! Oh, wait a minute, she called 911, yeh thats what ya do, just call 911!
what a joke, to me, she ranks up there with the Klintons,and Jane"Frag me please" Fonda.

Back