RON PAUL SUPPORTERS: Help get this full-page ad in SHOTGUN NEWS

ruger270man

please DONATE HERE: http://gunads.chipin.com/advertisements-in-gun-magazines

Full page ad!
This is going in the January 20th issue of SHOTGUN NEWS magazine! This is a perfect-bound (glossy cover) issue, and will be distributed by the thousands at the annual SHOT SHOW.

here is the finalized ad.

screenshot%20FINAL.JPG

thank you.

I'm as big a Ron Paul supporter as it gets, but preaching to the choir is NOT how he's going to win the nomination (which YES I believe is possible, and not just in the land of wishful thinking). An ad similar to this needs to be in major papers in ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, TX, UT, IA, NH, and maybe a few others, but not in shotgun news :rolleyes:

First of all, shotgun news reaches a group of gun owners who for the most part are already hard core NON compromisers, a significant portion of whom are already aware of Ron Paul and already support him. It's the sporting purpose crowd and the government loyalist crowd that needs a candid face to face waking up.

Getting this ad in "American Hunter/American Rifleman/1st Freedom" would be a little more productive and kinda cool considering that nra leadership probably doesn't like the existence of the Ron Paul campaign any more than they like the existence of GOA/JPFO.

Instead of preaching to the choir, we need to get fellow gun owners out of their shells, get them to put their fear away, and to start talking to their friends and relatives about Ron Paul. Fear of speaking up gets people to assume things that aren't true. Most people will find that their friends and relatives haven't thought much about the presidential election, so if you get to them BEFORE the media brainwashes them by frustrating them into settling for the alleged "lesser of two evils," you'll find you can see a lot of success.

NO Assault Weapon Ban

Just like the NAACP held a "funeral" for the 'N' word and vowed not to use it. We should as a society stop using the 'A W' words, that type of branding promotes nothing but percieved violence to the uneducated.

Another thing that I dislike is how advertising went from being, getting your name out there to tarnishing the other guy. This Ad could do without the bashing of other candidates. Get your point out, let the people vote FOR you not against the other person.

Another thing that I dislike is how advertising went from being, getting your name out there to tarnishing the other guy. This Ad could do without the bashing of other candidates. Get your point out, let the people vote FOR you not against the other person.

I agree with you in one way, but, what he's saying is pretty mild compared to what his opponents are trying to pile on him. Especially from GOP quarters. Sad the GOP has become near as rotten as the Democrats. When you can read about a candidate on your own on the internet and say to yourself, wow he's actually not a 2-faced liar who wants to take away all my rights, well I guess that ain't sitting well with the rest who happen to be 2-faced liars that want to take away all your rights. Although the GOP still has a couple others I'd vote for if they got nominated, I am starting to like RP.

xnavy,
We get it you don't like Ron Paul. It could be you are right but if I or thousands of others want to send money to a campaign or join together with other supporters to help pay for an ad in a place the official campaign hasn't thought of we are allowed to do that as part of our 1st amendment rights to free speech correct?

He didn't say you couldn't.

He's probably right because thousands of votes aren't going to be enough. It's going to take millions of votes and I haven't seen any indication that they're out there. But then, I don't live in Texas.

John

I live in Texas and Ron Paul is not even an after thought. He won't win his home state because people think he is a joke. Kinky Friedman tried to run for governor in this state and pretty much had the same appeal as Paul. He had some good idea's but would turn everyone off with some of the wacked out stuff he came up with. A full page add in Shotgun news is just a waste of money.

Ron Paul couldn't even win the straw poll in Texas, the one thing that the Paul supporters point to when talking about his grass root movements.

I think a bunch of folks are going to be disappointed when this thing is over. Preaching to the choir in shotgun news is not going to help his campaign. Its wasted efforts such as this that make people wonder about Paul and his supporters.

Back