Roll back your clocks 200 years

What would you do if every law was repealed and only the 2A governed firearms ownership?

Beyond getting a modern full auto (I really want one of those recoiless 20 round drum fed 12 gauges) for decent price I have no idea what I would do if I had all of my gun freedom back.

Oh, I know, burn my CCW permit. Won't need that anymore. Maybe attend the public burning of the 4473's.

Since everyone else would be stocking up on FA's I guess I'd have to jump on that train too. AK-47, drop in sear and 40mm launcher for my AR-15, and a MP5 with a silencer just for cool points. Probably an Uzi, Mac, or Tec for kicks.

I wouldn't burn my CHL permit though.

I would also begin to track crime statistics a bit more closely to confirm that they'd drop like a rock OR everyone would go nuts with this "new" freedom.

In order.

First a Stoner 63.

2nd. .50 BMG M-2.

3rd=AK-47.

After that....everything as long as the money holds out:D

I would be able to carry when I have to travel into the South Side of Chicago ("It's the baddest part of town" Jim Croce was correct:) ) at 02:00 when I get called in to do an emergency scan on a patient.

I would like a Full Auto .22 for fun.

NukemJim

Sygma,

Why on Earth would you keep a permit you wouldn't need? The 2A says nadda about permits. I guess maybe you could show your grandkids what bunch of buttheads the government was with your old permit.

I'd probably keep it very simple with an M4 and an Uzi or MP5, and possibly extras for others in my family. Select fire is fun as a toy, perhaps, but really only has use specifically as invader and tyrant repellant.

Back