Robinson Arms V96 Expeditionary

ArizonaMorgan

Has anyone actually seen this? If not check it out at <a href="http://www.robarm.com">Robinson Arms</a>. There were supposedly a few of them at Knob Creek at one time or another. It's basically a modified Stoner 63.

What sort of pricing? I have heard about this rifle for a long time and it is certainly an intriguing concept. As has happened to so many other up start firearms companies, delivery times and prices seem to go through the roof with a little time if quality is a concern (held to high standard).

Sid

Yes, there was one at Knob Creek this last spring. Use the search engine to find out the past communications about this weapon.

I got that price $1500 from both Robarm and a local dealer who actually had one on hand. The price is a little steep for a design not tested by any military. On the other hand, without a military organization paying for the development, they've got to recoup it somehow.

I got to handle one at the Pomona gunshow a few months ago. It's pretty nice in both look and feel. The bolt appeared to be a modified AR bolt that lacked the plunger-type ejector. The ejector is an integral part of the receiver's left rail, so you can expect the empties to get out of the way in a hurry. The controls are basically the same as an AR. All in all, it felt like a well made rifle.

if the ejector is on the left side of the reciever it sound's like a daewoo copy. now if it shoot's like one.....

robinson says:
Good News! We made our first shipments of M96 rifles on July 22, 1999. There will be weekly shipments of the M96 from here on out. We greatly appreciate
your patience and faith in us.

anybody holding?

m96parts.jpg

Back