Robinson Arms M96

Templar

Inactive
I was wondering if any one has had first hand experience with these rifles. I am thinking about purchasing one, but haven't spoken to anyone who has seen one. I have read the articles on them, and generally trust Kokalis to speak the truth about military pattern firearms. Looking for some input.

Thanks

Moving to Art of the Rifle.

------------------
"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
-- Samuel Johnson

Buy an AR, the M95 is a big heavy waste of money if you ask me. I read an article on it a while back, disassembly sounds like a real pain in the butt. Buy the AR-15, then you should know what you are getting and you can customize the hell out of if you wish.

There's another thread going on about the M96 right now. Also, there have been quite a few previous threads about this, so try a search for "m96" or "expeditionary".

Personally, I like the M96. It feels like a solid, well built, rifle. If I didn't live in CA, I'd have one at the top of my wish list.

Back