RMR from them?

Black Wolf

I found the exact RMR i want but have never dealt with the company selling it. I was hoping one of y'all had experience, that you could share, with BH Phot Video out of NY?

B&H is an exemplary company. I have purchased camera equipment from them several times and never had a problem. I can't recommend them highly enough. I visited their store near Madison Square Garden in NY City once to buy a camera. They have overhead tracks to move items from the stock room to the counter. Absolutely amazing.

I have dealt with B&H 4-5 times now. Bought a couple of rifle scopes and some other things like tripods. Always had a very good transaction. Fast and problem free with good prices.

For what it's worth, even way down south from there, I also recommend B&H. Good company to deal with.

Appreciate the responses. I had actually cancelled my order, with them, after reading about vendors pushin off clones as legit. Now, I see they were probably the right company to go with. I'll call em monday and see if I can cancel my cancel.

Oh wow, I didn't realize you meant that.

It is a micro red dot optic, made by Trijicon, that was originally meant to be a piggy back for a larger optic but has become common on handguns. Google image search "rmr on glock" and you'll get plenty of examples.

I believe it stands for Ruggedized Micro Red dot, but am not sure.

The original had a few connectivity issues because it wasn't really intended for use on a reciprocating slide. Trijicon made the "Type 2" to better stand up to the way they are being "misused" lol

Thanks. Sometimes I can be so clueless in this futuristic era we live in now. I was born in the Territory of Alaska, when there was only 48 States. Life was simpler then.....

Back