RKBA Screen Saver

I'm starting a business at home to create screen savers for promotional and fund-raising. I was wondering if there was any interest in a RKBA screen saver by any of you out there. I'm just looking for interest at this point. If there is enough interest I would also need help with getting suitable pictures.

My thoughts are to have pictures of firearms (historical and modern day), the people who use them (LEO, military, sporting, and defensive), overlayed with gun safety messages and RKBA messages.

All profit would go towards non-profit organizations that support the RKBA, including the FOUP here at the Firing Line.

Price would probably be between $10-15, sales from the internet will be possible and that significantly raises the profit margin on each sale.

Admin: If this isn't an approriate subject for the BBS please lock the thread and people can email me off of the forum.

Thanks...

------------------
Peace...
Keith

If the 2nd is antiquated, what will happen to the rest.
"the right to keep and bear arms."

Good Idea,
How about a scrolling copy of the constitution, along with excerpts from the founding fathers....fubsy.

Good Idea, but your asking too much for a simple screen saver. Unless it is really slick with high res animations...

Simple photo rotation is a dime a dozen - actualy cheaper since you can get a program that lets you do this and make your own for free...

Ask for 5 dollar donations... that with get a better response for you.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Back