Rifle stock dipping

Andy1

Any advice on a quality company to use to get a stock camo dipped? What's a reasonable price for this service? I've never had this done before and I'm looking to get a plain black Howa stocked dipped into a Mossy Oak Break Up pattern. Thanks for the help.

Have only seen videos, on this !!!

Any advice on a quality company to use to get a stock camo dipped?
There is more than one and I've only seen this done on YouTube !!! pretty neat how then do this ..... :D

Be Safe !!!

You can usually find a shop that does quality hydro-dipping locally. Look for custom car or better yet, custom motorcycle shops as they'll know a good hydro dipper. I'm in Florida and have used a shop in Cape Coral a number of times, called Wet Dreams.
Now that I think of it, they may have moved to Ft. Myers.
Anyway, people ship them parts from all over the country for their work.

The only stock I had dipped my gunsmith sent off for me. He had a guy he used, and I trusted him. I was pleased how it turned out.

Or get some camo spray paint and DIY

Lots of shops do it. You should be able to find someone local. Look St their work, compare prices and choose.

I was at a stock makers place few rs ago. I was asking about repairing a couple dings/mold marks and repainting.

Gentleman reminded me to DIY.. "If you dont like it just redo--it is only paint."

I have not but am strongly considering for a winter project.

Another shout out for tarjac in seneca falls ny. I have used them myself and they are fantastic to deal with. I live locally so i can just drop my projects off. They have a decent website check them out.

I found a Colt detective special dirt cheap, why was it so cheap? Previous owner hydrodipped it in a carbon fiber look.
THE WHOLE PISTOL
Lol,

Back