Rifle/Slug Sights for a Mossberg Shockwave?

PKY

Inactive
Hey guys. I haven't posted on here in years. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I just noticed "The Skunkworks" part. Anyway..

I bought a Schockwave recently and want to trick it out just for the hell of it. I understand I'll be fine with just a front sight but I think the rifle sights look cool. I'm just a special snowflake like that. Plus the guy from Suarez Tactical says they are perfect for these types of "not a shotgun's".
I really didn't think they would be this hard to find. I don't want ghost rings. Big Dot makes them for the 870's but not 590's. Same with Suarez apparently. Is there some huge difference between the tops of the barrels or something? I'd never paid attention. It's not something a gun smith would be able to pull off? I just figured they drill a hole and weld or something. Any insight is appreciated.

-Since this is purely aesthetic I'm not super interested in the Williams Firesights or the TruGlos. But if you've had good luck with them and want to post about it feel free.

Last edited:
Back