Rifle and pistol matches in Oklahoma?

Citizen Carrier

I'm possibly going to be in Oklahoma for six months for the active duty captain's career course at Fort Sill next year and am interested in doing some match shooting on the weekends.

I was there for Officer Basic Course a few years back. Took some golf clubs and some guns. Never touched the golf clubs and spent most of my free time at the on-post range.

I'm interested in NRA Bullseye and High Power rifle. Just interested in what's around. I guess I could include northern Texas too.

The Oklahoma City Gun club, which is actually in Arcadia has both Bullseye and Highpower matches. Very nice facility and not that far a drive from Fort Sill. The Bullseye range has turning targets and the capability to shoot 50 yard slow fires. The High Power range shoots regluar matches out to 600 and they also shoot prone matches from 300 and 600 yards.

This is the link for their Bullseye program: http://www.okcgunclub.org/bullseye/

Also, the Northwest Texas Field and Stream club in Wichita Falls, just south of Fort Sill hosts regular Bullseye matches and they shoot 100 yard reduced Highpower matches the first Saturday of every month. The Bullseye range is state of the art; just completed about 3 years ago. Turning targets, PA system, etc. I just shot a Regional there in September.

Glad to have a new shooter show up. The next Bullseye match at WF won't be until March or April, but we'll be glad to see you at the next rifle match.

They also shoot Bullseye and High Power at the Davis OK range.

Shoot me an email if I can be of further help.

Back