"riding shotgun" choice

Ruthless4christ

For car defense which do you think is a better choice. I'd like to know what your opinion is and why you think so.

Full Size Uzi 9mm

Mini AK-47

Double Barreled sawed of Shotgun 12 gauge.

I'd take a Krink. Better than pistol rounds, lot's of rounds available, compact when you need it to be, stable firing platform when you need it to be.

Interesting question...

I think for general car defense... the UZI. The baby AK (7.62.39) is a bit overkill. Although both offer EXTREME intemidation factor! :-) It's just me, but a .22LR would FRIGHTEN ME. :-).

The shotgun would be a very worthy choice too. As long as you're only dealing with 1 or 2 determined assailants.

To be honest, for inside a car shooting out... the typical handgun (say the 1911) would be the best choice. IMHO anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
uzi?

THere is a shorter barreled full size uzi? I have never heard of that.

don't you think maybe the ak would offer some better anti car/engine/oil pan, performance, as apposed to the 9mm?

For a left handed guy in the passenger seat... I think a shotgun would be the perfect choice. If not the sawed down double, a short pump.

Galil_MAR.jpg

If in your shoes i'd go with the GALIL MAR,so you know where my answer is going!Krinkov!

The shorty AK is by far the best choice. If you have to engage threats in another vehicle, it's the only one on your list that will reliably penetrate the doors of the other vehicle and still have enough left to do damage to the threat.

galil

would i be able to get an upper for that galil and put it on the lower of a full size galil? i have never seen those down here. the military here uses the galil as thier main battle rifle, but they are darn heavy and a smaller version could sure come in ahndy.

Back