Review gun belt

joshgoshR

Inactive
Hey everyone,
I got a dual layered bullhide gun belt in the mail and I've been really loving this thing. I bought it online at http://www.daltechforce.com. Because it is dual layered, the thing is really thick. But it is flexible and comfortable for everyday carry during the summer.
I used the coupon code clubdaltech and got 10% off my order too. There are a bunch of those coupon codes floating around so I'm sure anyone could use the same one.

Dual%20layered%20bullhide2_zpsua74hvjy.jpg

I've ordered two belts from them- love the things. I don't do the IWB thing and don't intend to begin any time in the near future, I'm tickled silly with mine.

OWB carry starts with a good belt and that certainly looks like one. It never ceases to amaze me when I SO a pistol match how many people spend good money on holsters & mag. pouches and then use a wimpy belt to hold it all. I can always see by watching their draw & how the mags. present how much they have handicapped themselves.

If I had a buck for every time I see a $1000 gun on a crappy $12 belt who can't shoot worth a darn...lol

Or the 350 lbs mall ninja with $2500 AR, and stupidly expensive optics who won't drop a magazine to the ground because it leaves him out of breath to pick it up off the ground ...

Back