results of gun store robbery...

fubsy

A good friend of mine is the owner of the oldest gun store in Nashville, a short time ago several people broke into his store after closing and stole 30-50 firearms, Ive forgotten the exact amount..., they were dumb enuf to take them to an area were they lived and were shooting a bunch of the stolen guns...this in the projects....they were turned in and the leo's put two and two together and new were the guns came from...they only recovered a few of the guns...the ar's, and ak's were gone...so the people that they have caught go to trial and get a whoping 2 years...for burgulary I think...at least one of them must have gotten probation, because the probation officer of one of these youths called and wanted to know if it was ok let him/them off on probation............My friend was not happy.....now ya'll know as well as I do if that gun store owner had made a mistake that was against the law, they would have come down most likely to the fullest extent possible,,,,,,,,,btw, they have never recovered the majority of those firearms and to this day have not arrested all of the criminals............fubsy.

Yep...
And if HR1342 passes, your friend would be prosecuted for not having his shop up to Federal gun shop security standards, which BTW are still unspecified.
Note..a Federal crime, therefore not reducible, and one more gun shop eliminated.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Back