Republic Arms Patriot P45

Godspeed

Inactive
Does anyone have any experience or info about this pistol? I ran into it while web surfing and I never new they made .45's that small! Does anyone know if it is small enough for pocket carry? I have been contemplating buying a pocket pistol for when I go out unarmed but in .45 I could be most definately armed!

Any info would be appreciated.
Godspeed

I've had my Patriot for almost a year now, and it is excellent. I paid $260 NIB for mine. I believe they can be had for less. Of my two .45s (my other is a compact 1911), I am most accurate with the Patriot (the DAO trigger pull really makes you concentrate on your target). It will feed fmj and jhp alike. It has been utterly reliable. As you can see, I like my Patriot. It is small, but I wouldn't recommend it for pocket carry unless you are a very big person with big pockets! It would be least conspicuous in an IWB holster. Republic Arms customer service is also excellent.

godspeed...

good evening...

i have a patriot i bought for a light duty carry weapon... so far several hundred rounds through it and no problems... using ball and hp's... i doubt that it would work for pocket carry... but it is very light and easy to conceal... november's post pretty much reflects my experience with the pistol... i think it is a good value...

best of luck...

regards... v.

Ditto what's been said already. Once you shoot it, you'll like it. For those that haven't shot it, you might wanna give it a try first. It's well made enough and very simple to operate. The only beef I have is that it's not easy to disassemble and reassemble. It is very slim and there are no gadgets or trinkits to worry about. You want the gun to go off, you pull the trigger.

Back