Rental Ranges In Las Vegas Area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H

I have to do some work over in Vegas in about a months time and as I'll be there for quite a while (without my cherished Sig) I'll need to keep up my shooting skills with some practising at a local range that does gun hire. I'd be real grateful if anyone can help me out with a name or an address of a decent range, preferably outdoor but indoor is OK too. Thanx, and here's hoping.

------------------
Mike H

Thanks Destructo but it looks like they only do trap and skeet for shotgunners. If you think of the other range let me know,

Regards,

------------------
Mike H

The Gun Store on E. Tropicana is the best place around as far as I know. $5 all day range fee and cheap factory reloaded ammo to shoot. However, I know they don't have alot of different Sig models for rent. Too pricey I guess. you may want to try Discount Firearms on Boulder Highway in Henderson(a suburb). $6 all day range fee, but no reloaded ammo so a little costlier. I believe they have a few more Sigs. Bring your cleaning kit though, the rentals are usually pretty dirty.(can't clean a 100 guns a day.)

What Dave said is right on the money! I'll just add that The Gun Store closes about 5 or 6 pm and Discount Firearms is open until 9pm (range shuts down 1hr before they close)
The Gun Store (702) 454-1110
Discount Firearms (702) 567-1158
BE

Bronze,

Phone numbers too, you guys are the best, think I'll try 'em both out, thanks again.

Regards,

------------------
Mike H

A check on their addresses shows them on the east side of the Vegas valley.

If you're staying on the west side, or even anywhere north of Desert Inn Rd., you may want to consider the American Gun Club (current name? Used to be American Shooters' Supply--ASS--when I was there) or Arville. It's very close to the Rio, and a bit faster to get to from downtown than The Gun Store.

Last I knew AGC rented a lot of stuff. They're the only indoor joint with a 25-yard pistol range and a 50-yard rifle/pistol range. All indoors.

Drive defensively. They do a lot of fender-benders there in Vegas. Too many cell phones, I guess?

You can also try American Shooters Supply. Cheap range fee, quite a few rental guns including some sub guns I believe. They are also open until 9pm most nights. (702) 362-1223

------------------
Keith
http://www.ws6.com

[This message has been edited by ws6_keith (edited October 10, 1999).]

American Shooters Supply in Arville has a good range, but ammo is steep. BTW they tried to sell me a Norinco MAK-90 as a "genuine russian AK" for about $700 (It even said Norinco on the reciever). Any of the ranges mentioned here will rent you full auto weapons. They all have quite a few different models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back