Remington Trigger Re-assembly

goemado

Inactive
Posted in the smith section with no results.

Spent a weekend doing a pretty good pillar bedding job on my Remington 700BDL (if I say so myself). Devcon putty...pretty happy with the results. Then came trigger reassembly time...

I didn't take pictures of the trigger before I pulled the pins and removed the assembly. Now I have no idea how to reassemble the pieces (such as the bolt release, etc.). I've studied the few exploded views of the 700 rifle...but none show details of how these pieces fit together (eg, bolt release under/over front pin, etc.). I have the owner's manual and have studied it's exploded view - as well as a few others. However, none that I've reviewed actually show the parts fitted together...only that they mount beside the trigger assembly.

Can anyone provide pictures or a link that shows the components installed (looking for the orientation of the bolt release and bolt release spring in their assembled postions)?

I'd appreciate the help....I'm anxious to get her back together and to the range to see how she shoots.

Appreciate the help.

Back