Remington Sendero 7mm Mag opinions.

mackie

I have had one of these for 2 years now,and at 200 yards with my reloads, it will shoot one inch groups all day. Does anyone else have this rifle, and how do you like it? In the Sierra reloading manual under 7 mag, it says the U.S. Secret Service Counter sniper team uses, custom Remington 7mm mags. How much diffrence do you think there is between the stock Sendero and theirs?

If yours will shoot one inch at 200 yds, probably not much; however, the government agencies don't mind spending a few bucks having their weapons accurized. They might have aftermarket triggers, blue-printed actions, lapped bolt lugs, etc.

The Sendaro or Rem. VS or its variants out of the box are just hard to beat. I'm assuming that you've adjusted the trigger down to something reasonable.

Yep...I've had a Rem Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag for 3 years now. I'm holding my latest 100yd sheet (w/4 aiming points) and the groups are 1" (1st group of moly-coated 150gr Nosler BT), 0.2", 0.4" and 0.5". It's a really great rifle. It shoots better than the custom heavy tactical rifle I just received...see my HS post....

------------------
Nanook

Back