Remington rolling block

bear

I have a friend who is looking for a main spring for a Remington #4 rolling block .22 rifle, anyone have any idea's? he thinks its a 1933 model. Thanks.

Try Remington. Remington is making the Rolling Block again - don't know if theres a difference between the model currently in production and your friends model, but I doubt it.

------------------
Keith
The Bears and Bear Maulings Page: members.xoom.com/keithrogan

Keith. I doubt Remington will have the spring in question. The Number 4 was a small frame rifle for the .22 LR and .32 RF and CF cartridges. I had one years ago that was my pet .22. It was one I would NEVER sell. Unfortunately some low life stole it. It was mint, by the way. I sure miss that one.
Paul B.

Gun Parts is the best bet but that is a pretty easy spring for any good gunsmith to make, especially if the old one is available as a pattern.

Jim

Have your friend contact Twin Pine Armory of the infamous Leroy Wisner. 146 Curtis Hill Road, Chehalis, WA 98532. Ph: 360-748-4590 or fax 360-748-1802. Website: http://www.localaccess.com/gunparts

Stock number for Remington #4 Rolling Block mainspring is:

22remi, Part 21, cost $20.

LeRoy is an old timer with lotsa old ways about him. He makes first class parts the old fashioned way and it's worth every cent.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back