Remington 7600 trigger

tailchain

I have a new Remington 7600 that I like real well for hunting in my neck of the woods except for the trigger. I has absolutely the worst trigger I have experienced since my old Daisy bb-gun. It must be over 10lbs and rough as a cob. Does anyone have any suggestions on either a home improvement method or a after-market replacement. Any help would be appreciated. I do some light gunsmithing myself but would like recommendations. Thank you.

Can do !!

I have reworked the trigger groups on 1100's and 870's as well as on 7400. All pretty much the same. Have initially made good improvement simply by honing the contact areas, especially what I call the bight on the sear. When you drop one out, carefully work it's operation and you will be able to identify the contact areas. Then review the results and go from there. You may want to take spring data and install a lighter one but this can be tricky. .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

I'm not a smith for sure,But I did like Phaoo said myself & it helped a great deal,Still a little heavy but nice & crisp,it worked for Me.

Back