Remington 700 SA rail. HELP

GTO Kroh

I am trying to figure out how to mount my ATN x-sight II on my remington SPS tactical in .300 blk. With it mounted all the way rearward on my 1913 rail its at least 3"-4" from my eye. Is there a rail that is extended rearward for short eye relief. The x-sight has a rubber cup for your eye to rest against. Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Have you tried contacting ATN? I'm not familiar with Night Vison scopes, but we have a member who is very knowledgeable. You might try contacting Double Naught Spy for help. I'm sure he's ran into similar problems.

Double Naught Spy said:
I am pro staff for Third Coast Thermal which is a (primarily) thermal optics vendor out of Texas (www.thirdcoastthermal.com). I hunt exclusively with thermal for both spotting and identification/shooting. NV is great for navigating, but where I hunt, NV is often insufficient for spotting and even seeing many of the critters. My partner runs a Gen III PVS-14 helmet rig. Let's just say I see a lot more than he does. Of course, everybody has their likes and dislikes and not all gear is optimal for all situations

Back