Remington 700 PSS .308 Magazines???

• Thread starter Thread starter m3bullet
  • Start date Start date
M

m3bullet

Anyone know of a source for Remington Model 700 PSS .308 Win detachable magazines?

there junk junk junk.i have a rem 700 pss that i just got back from gunsite #270 class with.if they got the least amount of contamination in them they hung up like a bitc@@@@@.the guys with the bdl guns ran like a champ.i had 3 mags and i had to clean them every few hours in order to make them work.me thinks you should get rid of the bdm and trade it for the bdl.ill take reliability anyday over the detachable mags.

I just learned that Remington has discontinued the 700PSS with DM, amid the general distain for the detachable magazine, and that the 700P (latest model) is now LEO only. Any reasons to consider a used 700PSS DM and at what price?

I've seen them at gun shows for around $35-40 in Central TX. Dealers can I'm sure order them for you. As for the rifle being crap. I have had mine for a while now and have had no problems with it. bdl's are hard to come by around here, which is why I got the DM. I f tou hate the magazine, dump the stock and get an AI stock with the 10 rd. mags.

Back