Remington .44 Trigger pull ?

Remington kid

Any of you all know what the trigger pull is on a new Pietta 1858 Remington 44 ? I never checked either of mine when I got em and I'm just curious .
All of my Revolvers and autos and rifles have lighter trigger pulls than most. That's just the way I like them but I'm sure not recommending it to anyone:)
Cecked mine today and it's right on 1.5 lbs and it really feels good. I had to re-polish the trigger and hammer cogs today ,they were feeling just a little gritty and it was a good day to do that sort of thing. Not much good for anything else at 22 degrees:(

RK
That’s a light trigger in my book. Most of mine are set at
2 to 2.5# on my carry guns but I would like shooting yours.

One of the things that I do if doing trigger work is that I
Use Molybelum disulfide as my lube. I think you would like
it if you tried it. It goes a long ways, what I have I got in 1971
I think you can get it at Brownell.com.

Tinker, "That’s a light trigger in my book" Thats why I said I would not recommend it to anyone. To me it's really not to light but it's what I'm used to. Makes it nice when you want that extra edge for accuracy and your old and shaky like me, :)
Thanks for the tip on the lube . I have always used Lock Ease (licquid grafite) on my works and it seems to do the job real well. Gonna have to try some of the stuff you mentioned. I have there catalog, Thanks, Mike

Remington Kid
Quote:
“To me it's really not to light but it's what I'm used to. Makes it nice when you want that extra edge for accuracy and your old and shaky like me”

Hay I’m old and shaky too but I have a tendency lately
to drop things too.

I been thinking about maybe about duck tape to keep
my gun in my hand.

Tinker2,
You'd really have to be careful itching your nose...all taped up.
BA-BA-BAAA_BOOOOM!
Whole nother meaing of blowing yer nose.

How about shaking out a cramp in your hand........

How about that sticky stuff the football players used to use...to catch the ball.

Old Dragoon, You are something else. :D "You'd really have to be careful itching your nose...all taped up.
BA-BA-BAAA_BOOOOM!
Whole nother meaing of blowing yer nose."

You made my coffee come through my nose with that one.:D I was laughing so hard my wife had to see what it was all about! I needed that, thank you, Mike

Back