Remington 244 cal

Not sure If there is any collector value. Same cartridge as the 6MM Remington that is still being offered. Great round, and in my opinion superior to the slightly less powerful 243 Winchester that became more popular because of different marketing stratagy. While Remington sold it a strictly a varment round, Winchester used a faster twist in the rifling that stabalized heavier bullets better to make the 243 a dual purpose rifle.
http://www.theintermountain.com/pag...6MM-Remington-Has-an-Interesting-History.html

The box has to be complete and in excellent to mint condition to really get much of anything for it.

The older the better, of course.

Early production in mint condition with all rounds would probably push $75.

This might work out bad,, ooooh so bad, but here goes!:(
I'm trying to find out what the going price of 7.62x39 is going for! Anybody who sells them dont have them in stock, so I cant get a price! Anybody know? I have soft tips and hollow points!
I'm not trying to banty up an auction, I already have a buyer, I just need to have a going price!

THX!

psychopup,

You should probably start a new thread about your question, so people who are into that round might be able to help. I suggest posting it in the semi auto rifle forum, where none other than SKS and semi auto AK 47 owners hang out.

Adding on a new topic to a different one is seldom a good idea.

Last edited:
Back