Remington .22 ammo recall

"Remington has determined that two specific lot codes of Remington 22 Thunderbolt® ammunition may contain rounds with an insufficient crimp on the bullet. This issue is specific only to lot numbers: S22BB1237 and S22BC1237. Handling or loading this 22 Thunderbolt® ammunition could result in the separation of the bullet from the shell casing."

Sounds like more of a money-loss and a hassle, rather than actual safety. If it doesn't fall apart in handling, it likely would work okay in single-loading.

I'd rather not take the chance... They don't lose money by doing recalls for the heck of it ( I wouldn't think). I saw it as informative so I posted it. I don't take chances with ammo

It should be located under the flap. I think there is a picture of the location on Remington's website

I have two 500 round bricks but no lot # on the boxes.

on the inside box(brick) flap there are numbers but nothing denoting a "lot #" per se. anyway, the number on my boxes are not the ones listed here.

ok I got it. mine are not that style. the brick is just a big green box, and the little 50 round boxes inside do not have any numbers on the inside flaps.

Back