Remimgton 870?

thinktwice

I have a Remington 870 that I have had for several years. While I was cleaning it but just happened to notice it doesn't say" Express" on the gun anywhere. Could I be lucky enough not to have the cheapest 870 they make or could this still be an express model. Don't get me wrong it's been a great gun with no problems, this is something I was just wondering. Anyone no for sure? Thanks

Got my fingers crossed !!!

I certainly hope you are lucky as it may not say, Express. However, doe it say; Wingmaster, on the side of the receiver. If not, most likely, it's an Express regardless of what it doesn't say. I have never seen an 870 Wingmaster, that does not say so. .... ;)

Good Luck and;
Be Safe !!!

A lot of Expresses don't say Express on them. If it is not polished blue, or a Sportsman, or a Special Purpose, it is an Express. 99.99% of the Expresses are not nearly as bad as they get painted either.

I know for sure it's not a "wing master" it has the extended mag tube and bead front sight from the factory and it's not blued. So I guess I have the cheapest which is the express. Still no complaints, runs great so I can't complain. Thanks guys.

i have an 870 express 20 gauge and it has been an awesome gun. 1000s of rounds have been shot through it and it never jams. i also have a 12 gauge express and it has been good but the chamber has a couple rough spots that causes the occasional jam…not to big of a problem for me though.

Back