Remaining Davidians allowed to sue...

Jeff OTMG

Looks like the Waco killings may get more time in court. The Davidians have been permitted to sue the federal govt for wrongful death as a result of the use of excessive force and tampering with evidence.

I can only hope that the jury is allowed to get the entire facts in the case and not the Janet Reno BS.

Are they being allowed to sue the agencies (Justice, BATF and FBI) only or will they be allowed to sue the individual agents involved as well as the agencies. If thy can sue the agents, I only hope that the jury finds for the Davidians and jam it so far up the agents' a**** that they never have problems having a bowel movement again.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I hope there are some high-power lawyers donating their time. I can just see Johnie Cochran taking this on! :D

It has taken this long just to get the permission to sue. I am sure that agencies, individual officers, and the AG will be named in the suit. Randy Weaver received $2.2 million in his wrongful death suit. All information will be admissible, this is a civil suit.

Back