Redhawk

I have a couple times. 7.5" in a shoulder rig. Carried all day under a light jacket in the fall. Suprisingly comfortable. Also, you'd never have belived how well that big sucker hid itself rigged like that.

ME, TOO

I have 5.5" versions in 41, 44, and 45 Colt. I occasionally wear them (no, not all at once).

Milt Sparks HSR.

AMMO

Speer 44 Special 200g Gold Dot, CCI/Speer 44 Special 200g JHP ("flying ashtray"), Fiocchi 44 Magnum 200g JHP, Federal 44 Special 200g SWHP or 44 Magnum 180g HSJHP, and Winchester 44 Special 225g SilverTip.

I've been toting the 7incher for two days now. I'm getting a shoulder rig that holds my pair of speedloders.

This weapon is so accurate and pointable that I can not bring myself to carry anything else anymore.

I know I'm being excessive here, but I can put lead where I want easier with the Redhawk than with ANY handgun I have ever tried. It's smooth as silk in rapid fire.

I'M CONVINCED, TOO

Now I'm gonna go in the shop and develop an easy-feeding 45 Colt IPSC load for my 45 Redhawk...............but it's below zero outside.
And dark.

Oh well, I'm going anyway.
Bye.

Back