Recommendation for holster for Beretta

KFAWKU123

Inactive
I would like to know of any experiences good/bad with a quality Kydex holster for a Beretta 92FS Brigadier. Any recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

~ KFA

We have some holsters that are ballistic nylon with rigid plastic inserts.

The Omega VI Assault Holster This holster is also available in an airborne model, it has an extra removable weapon security strap to keep the weapon totally secure during air, water or extreme ops.

We also offer the CQR (Close Quarters Retention) holster. It is designed to allow the shooter to snap his/her pistol
for prisoner control without using the thumb break and to allow absolute release and quick draw when needed. Tension settings are fully adjustable. This is a drop leg design holster that looks identical to the Omega VI.

Hope this helps

Dan

Always offering active and prior military, police, EMS and S&R 20% off all Blackhawk products.
Go Get em Gear

FWIW, The favored Mad Dog does not list their excellent Kydex for the Brigadier currently. Have an early Brig. Elite 96 that was hard to find holsters for due to the slide dim. Got Wilson Combat's "Practical" and have been quite pleased with its quality, construction and draw-speed. Would have gotten their "Tactacial Assault" but needed LH. The T/A is .080" Kydex w/suede lining with tension screw adj. http://www.wilsoncombat.com

Desantis has started making kydex holsters and I have been very pleased with two iwb's for 1911 and a g26. I can wear them with shorts and a tshirt to cover. His prices are also reasonable.

Here is a link to the post woundchannel spoke of. http://64.177.53.248/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000041-3.html
The forum is three pages long, ending with a general concensus that Blackhawk makes an excellent product, but read it for yourself. Many questions in the forum were answered by Mike Noell, a prior service SEAL, the president of Blackhawk.

Dan

Oh, and talking about people that use the gear, I'm an active duty Special Forces soldier, C 2/1 SFG, Ft Lewis, just in case you had any questions about the gear's performance :D

Back